The Learning Teacher Network , like all organisations, has groups of people who take on various roles to ensure its smooth running.
Below you can find details of the main groups that help to ensure all goes well.
Members are chosen from a wide geographical range and with a variety of skills that they can bring to the Network.
The executive committee
- Dr. Martin Fitzgerald, Tipperary, Ireland, President
- Damjana Potočnik, Ljubljana, Slovenia, Treasurer
- Maria Holm, Karlstad, Sweden, Co-Treasurer
- Anton de Vries, Leeuwarden, the Netherlands, Committee Member
- Dr. Alicja Galazka, Tarnowskie Góry, Poland, Committee Member
- Gerard de Kruif, Badhoevedorp, the Netherlands, Committee Member
- Dr. Susanne Müller-Using, Osnabrück, Germany, Committee Member
- Dr. Alan Britton, Glasgow, the United Kingdom, Committee Member
- Birthe Witt Jason, Sabro, Denmark, Committee Member
- Elma Mahmutović, Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Committee Member
- Steven Kirby. United Kingdom, Committee Member
The admin team
- Elma Mahmutović, Conferences and courses
The editorial board of The Learning Teacher Magazine
- Gerard de Kruif, Badhoevedorp, the Netherlands (Editor)
- Angela Gooch, Bexhill-on-Sea, England UK
- Charlotte Tüxen, Naestved, Denmark
- Line Mareel, Brugge, Belgium
The editorial board of The Learning Teacher Journal